Saturday, February 13, 2010

I really need to start updating this thing regularly again. It was really helpful when I was keeping a log of my rides. Not that I've been riding much lately with all of this SNOW but still.

Lots to update about. Most importantly I GOT A NEW HORSE. He's a 4yr old TB and his JC name is Professor Turgeson. I'm not sure what I want to call him but I'm trying to come up with something inspired by my Grandma who passed away last month. The was absolutely the biggest supported of my riding in my family and she's always been an inspiration to me so I thought that would be nice. Her name was Katherine Hunter. Therin is apparently a male version of Katherine. Some names with the same meaning (pure) include Bronwyn, Caden, and Kit. I'll decide on a name one of these days.

Here are some pics I took yesterday. Perhaps I will go into a more detailed update later or tomorrow. I want to jot down some of my plans for the spring. I cannot waitttt for it to be spring!!

Freddy posing.
Oh Hai!
I like his white eye
Shiela sent me this pic of him trotting in the snow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment