Thursday, July 9, 2009

schedule

The other day when I was at Bit of Britain Mary Schlachter approached me and asked me if I would be willing to volunteer this weekend at the DVCTA horse trials. Of course I said I would do it so she e-mailed me the details today. I need to be there by 8:30am and I'll be fence judging. They're proving lunch as well. Apparently I will earn "DVCTA dollars" which I can use toward any DVCTA sponsored event in the next year. I went to the website and checked out the calendar and what do ya know there is a Ryan Wood clinic coming up in August. It's only like $100 for a dressage session and a show jumping session so I might just have to sign myself up for that!

I was also thinking about what events and whatnot I want to enter in the next couple of months. I am still unsure about what I am going to be doing as far as lessons (except that I will def get Kate to help with the dressage) but I'm still just going to make a tentative list of things I am thinking about entering

July
29- Cecil County Jumper Show (Hopeful jumper/level II jumper)

August
2- Ryan Wood Clinic
14-16- Waredaca (YEH and maybe also Novice or NT)

September
13- Bucks County HT (Novice)
or
18-19- Marlborough (Novice)
26-27- Serra Valley (YEH)

October
10- Radnor (Training?)
15-16- Fair Hill (YEH Champs...ya know cuz of course we're gonna qualify lol)
or
17- New Jersey HT (Training?)

I guess that's about it. Now I need to quit procrastinating and get back to the real reason I'm up at 3am...writing my paper for International Marketing...ughh.

No comments:

Post a Comment